Guiding And Tackle Sales

You will find attached to the blog contact deatil for my new guiding and tackle business. The tackle will be supplied by the biggest names in lure fishing including, ultimate fishing, sakura, lucky craft, IMA and Slug Go.

The guiding service is based on twenty years experience fishing this coast line and I think that the pictures speak for themselves. This service is suited to both the very experienced and the novice. For those just starting out there will lots of tips on lures etc and water craft info and always the chance of a clonker!!! That's why they call it fishing.

My aim is for you to have a really memorable days fishing, on what I consider to be some of the most beautiful and productive grounds our little country has to offer..

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Two Cracking Sessions



The fishing over the last couple of days has been great. Things just work out well sometimes and you have to roll with it, so roll on I say.

My guys have had two personal bests over the lats two trips and I have to say im just delighted.

We had some serious top water action tonight on the feed popper, this is a beast of a lure that will handel some really rough conditions. On our way out fishing we bumped into another angler who was heading home. He looked at us with that "look at these two gobshites kind of a look" and said "it's too windy ye may go home." Fair play I thought, take it handy and good luck to ye.

On we went bit of a trex to this mark but when we got there I knew we had a shot at them. Sure it was blowing and raining but it looked pretty good, water was clear and it was warm.

I missed one on the yellow patchinko and just thought fish would find it hard to have the lure in such rough conditions. So bit a sift through the box produced the feed in chartruse and silver, an animal of a lure. Up she went out she went pop pop pop, bang, fish on! We only had the one so I gave mine to Pat, "no he said I can't" "go on" said I "ye will I insist", three casts later fish on, funny he didn't try to give it back to me after that!!!! Well what a popper the feed is truly awesome. in total Pat had three on the top and missed a few, best of all he took his personal best at 6.5lb, well P a great nights fishing for your first really serious bash at the top water. A true gent a plaesure to fish with.

Packing up then to head home I recieved a call from David who i fished with last night to say he had returned to the same mark and nailed his personal best bass, it just don't get much better than this. Well done to both the lads, two gentlemen that it has been a pleaseure to fish with.

No comments: