Guiding And Tackle Sales

You will find attached to the blog contact deatil for my new guiding and tackle business. The tackle will be supplied by the biggest names in lure fishing including, ultimate fishing, sakura, lucky craft, IMA and Slug Go.

The guiding service is based on twenty years experience fishing this coast line and I think that the pictures speak for themselves. This service is suited to both the very experienced and the novice. For those just starting out there will lots of tips on lures etc and water craft info and always the chance of a clonker!!! That's why they call it fishing.

My aim is for you to have a really memorable days fishing, on what I consider to be some of the most beautiful and productive grounds our little country has to offer..

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day Off



Had the day completely to myself so thought I could catch up on some paper work for the business or I could go fishing? So maybe it will rain tomorrow and ill get to that paper work... The guys are safely back in England and we had a great time, would have liked to see more and fished more with them but unfortunately I have to work as hard as I can this time of year.

So I fished today with James, a mad keen angler who has regularly be ringing me looking for all sorts of shining bits of plastic to tempt bass from the shallows and recently got his hands on a new sakura which i know he is very happy with.

We hit a handy few fish today over so some truly awesome looking bass ground, I recently sold James a tide minnow 125sld to cover this very water so decided to try it myself today and boys oh boys did it do the business in what was at times fairly murky water.

James started things with a nice fish on the 125, then I had one on the patchinko, then one on the 125. Then I got crunched by a really decent fish, he thrashed about then made a steaming run, turned ran back at me and then the hooks pulled! Like Henry says some fish just aren't meant to be landed. All in all a cracking way to spend your day off! Great company and great fishing.

No comments: