Guiding And Tackle Sales

You will find attached to the blog contact deatil for my new guiding and tackle business. The tackle will be supplied by the biggest names in lure fishing including, ultimate fishing, sakura, lucky craft, IMA and Slug Go.

The guiding service is based on twenty years experience fishing this coast line and I think that the pictures speak for themselves. This service is suited to both the very experienced and the novice. For those just starting out there will lots of tips on lures etc and water craft info and always the chance of a clonker!!! That's why they call it fishing.

My aim is for you to have a really memorable days fishing, on what I consider to be some of the most beautiful and productive grounds our little country has to offer..

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Good Fishing


Fished again today with Nigel (Guns) from devon, it was his last day so we really wanted to hit it hard. Nigel is from Devon and my souces tell me he is well know in his part of the world for smashing really decent bass and a bit of a Dab hand it the flounder. So we hit the rocks this morning where Nigel opened his account with a nice fish about 3lbs. It looked good, I had had one on the Zonk Gateride, (fast becoming my go to lure), but things failed to develop. So we moved to another spot where Henry had a decent fish, but it didn't feel right to me and I could see that Nigel wasn't really turned on by it. So my gut said I know where there will be some decent fishing, but it was a long drive away. I put it to Nigel who was up for the spin and so we went for it.

We arrived at our next mark 90 minutes later and I knew we where a bit late but some fish should still be catchable. Up with the Patchinko for both of us and off we set, wading and casting as we went. Turns out my gut was right between three anglers 13 fish where caught.

Nigel had nearly all his fish on the surafce this week and this from a guy who had not really used this technique before. Bit of a natural if you ask me. All in all a really good couple of days, it is great to get to fish with guys who know and love their fishing.

Over all the red rod brigade have been samshing a handy few fish this week and often in conditions that could only be descirbed as "less than perfect." Things look right now though so I have a feeling that tomorrow could be really good. Lesson for today for me was trust your gut feeling, because some times it really pays.

Thanks for your company Nigel and I hope you come back fishing soon.

Above is a picture of Damien who I hear tell had a handy few fish today, well done mate!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site - Great reports.

As my dad used to say mate, "dont let the buggers grind you down" and keep reprting those netters. I always report the ones I find netting illegally as well - Makes it all worthwhile when you find out they got a fine and a criminal conviction for their trouble

patrick said...

Thanks man!