Guiding And Tackle Sales

You will find attached to the blog contact deatil for my new guiding and tackle business. The tackle will be supplied by the biggest names in lure fishing including, ultimate fishing, sakura, lucky craft, IMA and Slug Go.

The guiding service is based on twenty years experience fishing this coast line and I think that the pictures speak for themselves. This service is suited to both the very experienced and the novice. For those just starting out there will lots of tips on lures etc and water craft info and always the chance of a clonker!!! That's why they call it fishing.

My aim is for you to have a really memorable days fishing, on what I consider to be some of the most beautiful and productive grounds our little country has to offer..

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Proper Fishing

So we fished last night, over some incredibly rough ground, in what can only be described as perfect conditions. Sometimes as i am sure you all know it just feels right, we had a nice sw breeze, warm air, clear water and the juices start to flow. The tide was not a big one but that was not a big concern as the three most important boxes had been ticked, conditions, conditions, conditions.

David opened things up, I was just explaining why a bass might hold in a certain spot and showing David where and why, when a very obliging fish nailed his lure. Sometimes things go your way and it actually looks like you know what you are talking about! We fished on for a bit talking lures, techniques etc. Then time for a move.

The next spot is my favourite on the mark, extremely rough, full of boulders with a good rip of tide running through it. David had a follow, then hooked a fish at his feet. Quickly it was obvious this was no small fish, after a short battle David was broken off by what he reckons was his personal best. Well he knows where she lives so he can come calling again. All in all a really good evenings fishing with some really nice black backed Bass being caught over lovely terrain.

I know i will be back for another go this evening and I am pretty sure David will be a regular visitor to this mark until he hooks up with that fish or her big sister! I will post some pics later unfortunately I forgot my camera but I am sure David will e mail me on a coule of pics.

No comments: