Guiding And Tackle Sales

You will find attached to the blog contact deatil for my new guiding and tackle business. The tackle will be supplied by the biggest names in lure fishing including, ultimate fishing, sakura, lucky craft, IMA and Slug Go.

The guiding service is based on twenty years experience fishing this coast line and I think that the pictures speak for themselves. This service is suited to both the very experienced and the novice. For those just starting out there will lots of tips on lures etc and water craft info and always the chance of a clonker!!! That's why they call it fishing.

My aim is for you to have a really memorable days fishing, on what I consider to be some of the most beautiful and productive grounds our little country has to offer..

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

More On Tide Minnows



Ok I could be wrong but Im not sure that many really rate these lures as much as others. I have to tell you I fish the life out of these little beauties and catch some really cracking fish on them. They will not perform when fish cast and retrieve, these are lures that are begging to be fished, you need to do the work. So have a look around or book a lesson with me and find out how to properly jerk bait fish it will up your catch rate. i fished with James recently and have to say he is a good angler his years of match fishing show through. he has obviously applied what he learned to a new type of fishing, the single most important thing you have is bait (lures, plastics, heads, jigs, spinners).

James I know is switched onto a particular colour in the tide minnow, it is the chartreuse with silver sides. this lure really seems to do the job, it certainly worked extremely well for both of us the day we fish together. Give me a shout to get your hands on one of these they will be back in the end of the week.

No comments: