Guiding And Tackle Sales

You will find attached to the blog contact deatil for my new guiding and tackle business. The tackle will be supplied by the biggest names in lure fishing including, ultimate fishing, sakura, lucky craft, IMA and Slug Go.

The guiding service is based on twenty years experience fishing this coast line and I think that the pictures speak for themselves. This service is suited to both the very experienced and the novice. For those just starting out there will lots of tips on lures etc and water craft info and always the chance of a clonker!!! That's why they call it fishing.

My aim is for you to have a really memorable days fishing, on what I consider to be some of the most beautiful and productive grounds our little country has to offer..

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ultimate Fishing!

Bit like Ronseel this company they do exactly what they say on the tin! They supply you with the ultimate equipment to go bass fishing. Seriously lads the quality and range of tackle available is breath taking. The really good news is I am now just waiting on the post man. My first order is signed sealed and payed for. I have picked what I consider to be a really nice range of lures, I will post a list later on so you can have a look through. There is a good range of tide minnows in nice colours, of course the feed shallow, some awesome stuff from Megabass and some cool plastics and jig heads. Once they arrive I will post lots of pics etc. I am really impressed with Ultimate they are an awesome company and it is run by anglers so these guys really know what they are talking about. More good news is that we are near the end of THE BASS BAN, so I for one will be sorting out the kit soon getting ready to rock and roll. So till then men tight lines!

2 comments:

Spitfire66 said...

Sitting there waiting for postie are we Pat? (just hope hes not a bass fisherman who spots the shipping details lol)

patrick said...

Quality Tom, you have no idea bro have sold the kitchen sink and all to get this stuff in! He wont fit the box in the letter box that's for sure!