Guiding And Tackle Sales

You will find attached to the blog contact deatil for my new guiding and tackle business. The tackle will be supplied by the biggest names in lure fishing including, ultimate fishing, sakura, lucky craft, IMA and Slug Go.

The guiding service is based on twenty years experience fishing this coast line and I think that the pictures speak for themselves. This service is suited to both the very experienced and the novice. For those just starting out there will lots of tips on lures etc and water craft info and always the chance of a clonker!!! That's why they call it fishing.

My aim is for you to have a really memorable days fishing, on what I consider to be some of the most beautiful and productive grounds our little country has to offer..

Friday, June 19, 2009

Jersey

So at last it's the 19th and that means I'm off in the morning to Jersey for three days of fish fish fishing! Or product testing as it is now known. So it's me Cian and Paul, heading for the channel islands to sample some of their legendary bass fishing, I reckon we will nail a few fish and hope we might see some quality. I will be concentrating on top water fishing and am really looking forward to sampling boat lure fishing. i think there is enormous potential for rib fishing in South East Ireland and have been doing some research into getting this sorted out for next year. So ill blog from Jersey soon as we hit a few fish and keep ye posted on the most successful lures.

No comments: