Guiding And Tackle Sales

You will find attached to the blog contact deatil for my new guiding and tackle business. The tackle will be supplied by the biggest names in lure fishing including, ultimate fishing, sakura, lucky craft, IMA and Slug Go.

The guiding service is based on twenty years experience fishing this coast line and I think that the pictures speak for themselves. This service is suited to both the very experienced and the novice. For those just starting out there will lots of tips on lures etc and water craft info and always the chance of a clonker!!! That's why they call it fishing.

My aim is for you to have a really memorable days fishing, on what I consider to be some of the most beautiful and productive grounds our little country has to offer..

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jersey Days.

Well a bit delayed but have been up to my eyes, so to get the ball rolling the lures that did the job out in jersey where, The Feed Shallow, The Z claw, The Patchinko, The Zonk, Live X Revenge and The Tide Minnow 140 Slim.

What a spot, awesome bass ground, the nicest water I have seen in a long time. Like the place looks like it should produce fish at every corner but there is a noted lack of fish. So over two days really hard to call that this fishery is in trouble cause it's just two days. But having spoke to Mick (MrFishJersey) and Bob, I have a suspicion that commercial fishing has taken it's tole. When you see ground this good and don't hit fish you have to think about it.

On my first day in mick's shop I met a young lad who had been long lining and they had 64 Bass in one day, biggest 12.5lb, that kind of says it all. It just confirms for me the fact that we really need to protect our own Bass fishery and see it for the natural resource that it really is. We can all play a part in this by fishing responsibly and practicing C&R particularly on our big fish.

No comments: