Guiding And Tackle Sales

You will find attached to the blog contact deatil for my new guiding and tackle business. The tackle will be supplied by the biggest names in lure fishing including, ultimate fishing, sakura, lucky craft, IMA and Slug Go.

The guiding service is based on twenty years experience fishing this coast line and I think that the pictures speak for themselves. This service is suited to both the very experienced and the novice. For those just starting out there will lots of tips on lures etc and water craft info and always the chance of a clonker!!! That's why they call it fishing.

My aim is for you to have a really memorable days fishing, on what I consider to be some of the most beautiful and productive grounds our little country has to offer..

Friday, June 5, 2009

Thanks MrFish!!


Ten days left until the end of the bass fishing ban, thank god for that, May-June is always a time that requires much patience on behalf of the lure nut. We have kept ourselves busy but it just ain't the same as being waist deep in water, with the tide belting out, birds dive bombing all round you and bass feeding hard, roll on July. It might seem mad but I am off to jersey on the 20th as a mixture of business and pleasure, if you are getting into the tackle trade then it makes sense to go see what others are doing and my mate Mick (mrfishjersey) is top class, seriously without this guys help I would never have got this thing off the ground. I guess the difference is this, we are all absolutely nuts, passionate, call it what you will about lure fishing and this gets translated into the work. This is a guy who stuck his neck out to bring modern lure fishing to the UK and my hat is off to him, So cheers Mick for all your help man!
I am really looking forward to sampling some of the lure fishing over in Jersey, fishing for bass from a boat is something that is new to me and I can recognise the potential to do this in our waters so I am edger to check it out. I know the guys over there are dying to get back here for some of the awesome summer fishing we had last year. I fished with the Jersey crew last july, a smashing bunch of lads and lost count of the number of fish caught and returned over the few days. It was absolute magic and we hope to repeat the same this year a bit later in the summer.

I have also had a good bit of interest from lads looking to find out more about lure fishing, techniques, lures, rods etc.. So if the interest is out there I will run a day on all this stuff Incorporated into a bit of fishing. So drop me a line if this is up your street, and if I take four or five the cost will be kept down for lads. So let me know and ill sort it out as soon as the ban is lifted..

Pictured above is the feed shallow 105 it and it's big brother are among my favourite summer Bass lures for shallow ground.

4 comments:

mrfishjersey said...

Hey Pat,kind words my friend, but it is just like you say, we are lure fishing nuts and if we can get guys all over the country enjoying what we enjoy then it is job done isnt it! We are anglers first, business men second, and when that senario changes it is time to give up.

Spitfire66 said...

nuttier than a squirrels farts us lot lol

sitting here gagging for a report from France (Gee texted this morning - score was Gee 8 Henry 0 lol )

patrick said...

That's a fact mick!

Tom are they keeping score! Quality those two will never grow up!

Spitfire66 said...

lol must have pressed refresh on Henrys page a hunderd times now - they must have damn good fishing (or no internet but I suspect the fishings good)

gonna try and put a pic up on wsf later of my arsenal for wexford ;)