Guiding And Tackle Sales

You will find attached to the blog contact deatil for my new guiding and tackle business. The tackle will be supplied by the biggest names in lure fishing including, ultimate fishing, sakura, lucky craft, IMA and Slug Go.

The guiding service is based on twenty years experience fishing this coast line and I think that the pictures speak for themselves. This service is suited to both the very experienced and the novice. For those just starting out there will lots of tips on lures etc and water craft info and always the chance of a clonker!!! That's why they call it fishing.

My aim is for you to have a really memorable days fishing, on what I consider to be some of the most beautiful and productive grounds our little country has to offer..

Monday, June 29, 2009

Good day out.


Well today was a really small tide but i thought we would have a chance at a fish in one spot that I know. Today I fished with an English customer, jon who was eager to get his first bass on a lure. Our first mark proved difficult. Big sea, lots of weed and bright sun. We moved on and eventually found a fish or two tucked away. Well done on your first lure caught Bass jon, first of many I am sure. Once again the patchinko proved deadly.

4 comments:

Tim Griffin said...

Wow, what a fat fish Patrick! Doesn't look that long, but it bet it was pretty heavy. Had my first fish on the patchinko at the weekend - a small pollack!

patrick said...

Good stuff Tim keep at it, fish them nice and slow man, plenty of pause.

Jon said...

Patrick, thaks again for the session on Monday, conditions were tough but we managed to find a fish each. Already thinking about my next session to try out some of the other lures you supplied!!
If you are heading to Ireland after Bass then I can highly recommend Patrick, whilst conditions were tough Patrick put me onto a my first surface lure caught bass, it doesn't get much better than that!

patrick said...

Jon thank you so much for your kind comments I really appreciate it! I am delighted you had a good time and I look forward to seeing you again! A red rod next jon I think!