Guiding And Tackle Sales

You will find attached to the blog contact deatil for my new guiding and tackle business. The tackle will be supplied by the biggest names in lure fishing including, ultimate fishing, sakura, lucky craft, IMA and Slug Go.

The guiding service is based on twenty years experience fishing this coast line and I think that the pictures speak for themselves. This service is suited to both the very experienced and the novice. For those just starting out there will lots of tips on lures etc and water craft info and always the chance of a clonker!!! That's why they call it fishing.

My aim is for you to have a really memorable days fishing, on what I consider to be some of the most beautiful and productive grounds our little country has to offer..

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jersey Trip

The Admiral And His Crew


All in all an awesome spot, I throughly enjoyed my two days. The fishing was hard and I have posted some thoughts on this below but I would think when it kicks off it's only deadly. Mick and Bob are class company in the boat and two top class anglers these guys know their stuff and their ground like the backs of their hands, which probably resulted in me taking the kitty for most Bass, a bit of cmpetition always adds to the fun. I owe you boys a pint!!!

So Jersey got me thinking about lure fishing in general, I caught some cracking wrasse on hard and soft baits and boys do these bullies go some. It is too easy to get over focused on Bass as the primary target when there are other hard fighting fish at your feet. I will definitely be putting some time into these boys on our coast line.

Have to say I also really enjoyed boat fishing, i like it a lot. So watch this space I think it's time to open and a credit union account and start putting away a few bob. I think the potential to boat fish in Ireland is enormous and i know the lads would be straight over for a trip.

The bassing was slow but we still hit a few, I had five over the two days with Cian taking four, and I think about fifteen fish taken in total. So while it was hard fishing we still got a few fish so we are not complaining one bit. I think a visit later in the year would produce a very different result. I will be back for sure, just trying to find a slot in my diary as the guiding business is getting busy.

2 comments:

Cian said...

Nice write up man a great trip had by all with great compamy , must admit im a bit sick at having to hand over the prize money tee hee hee ill get over it eventually ! ! !

patrick said...

Ah sure you said you where loaded! Ha! Good fishing there tonight first taste of teh real summer fishing great crack.