Guiding And Tackle Sales

You will find attached to the blog contact deatil for my new guiding and tackle business. The tackle will be supplied by the biggest names in lure fishing including, ultimate fishing, sakura, lucky craft, IMA and Slug Go.

The guiding service is based on twenty years experience fishing this coast line and I think that the pictures speak for themselves. This service is suited to both the very experienced and the novice. For those just starting out there will lots of tips on lures etc and water craft info and always the chance of a clonker!!! That's why they call it fishing.

My aim is for you to have a really memorable days fishing, on what I consider to be some of the most beautiful and productive grounds our little country has to offer..

Friday, May 8, 2009

The Weather Gods.

If you want to give god a good laugh tell him your plans! Mine was to fish my socks off this weekend and try and get started with some more ground work putting my new guiding business together. Well it's a force eight out there at the minute with fifteen footers rolling into the mouth of the river! I don't think they have made the plug yet that will handel these conditions. So god must be having a right good chuckle at my plans right now. So its over to plan B, up to wexford and empty the traps of crab and see if we can find a quiet corner where there are a few bass. The fish are there in numbers on this tide, reports of a lot of birds working on one of my marks and a couple of lads from Co.Down managed a 72cm fish on a mark I gave them so well done chaps. They probably hit the last window to lure fish for a few days. It did this last year, the frony half of the season was terrible weather wise but onceit came right we had soem awesome fishing. I spoke to my good friend and fellow bass nut Henry Gilbey and he is outting together a photo bucket of last years bassing. This is msotly from the summer and autunm when we had some truly awesome fishing. So ill will keep ye all posted on how we do this weekend, secretly Im holding out the hope that by monday there may be a chance at some fish on the lures..

No comments: