Guiding And Tackle Sales

You will find attached to the blog contact deatil for my new guiding and tackle business. The tackle will be supplied by the biggest names in lure fishing including, ultimate fishing, sakura, lucky craft, IMA and Slug Go.

The guiding service is based on twenty years experience fishing this coast line and I think that the pictures speak for themselves. This service is suited to both the very experienced and the novice. For those just starting out there will lots of tips on lures etc and water craft info and always the chance of a clonker!!! That's why they call it fishing.

My aim is for you to have a really memorable days fishing, on what I consider to be some of the most beautiful and productive grounds our little country has to offer..

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Another Nice Fish


Had to wait to get my hands on the pics of this wee fish! well he ain't that wee at all! fish was taken on a tide minnow 90s in white shiner... one of my favourite tide minnows no matter what stage of the season. The action on these lures is exceptional and I think the bass tune in because they are very similar to small sea trout which are a main stay in the bass diet! I will have these in stock very shortly so give me a shout if interested. The bass was taken on a neep tide believe it or not right on the low water just as the light in the middle of April. Didn't weigh or Measure fish cause he was tuckerd out and wanted to get him straight back in the water but you can see he was packing a bit of weight to him!

2 comments:

Spitfire66 said...

Pat thats a stonking fish - very very well done on that one!

Henry Gilbey said...

Cracking fish, hope the memories of one like that manage to get you through the next month's ban !!