Guiding And Tackle Sales

You will find attached to the blog contact deatil for my new guiding and tackle business. The tackle will be supplied by the biggest names in lure fishing including, ultimate fishing, sakura, lucky craft, IMA and Slug Go.

The guiding service is based on twenty years experience fishing this coast line and I think that the pictures speak for themselves. This service is suited to both the very experienced and the novice. For those just starting out there will lots of tips on lures etc and water craft info and always the chance of a clonker!!! That's why they call it fishing.

My aim is for you to have a really memorable days fishing, on what I consider to be some of the most beautiful and productive grounds our little country has to offer..

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ultimate Fishing


So I am nearly ready to get the ball rolling on the new business. The lures and rods are coming from a company I am sure some of you know well called ultimate fishing. This company was developed in France and of particular interest to Irish anglers because they supply lures and rods that are designed with bass anglers in mind. The lure range is exceptional, covering some of the biggest names in lure production such as Megabass, Duo (TideMInnows), Xorus, and Tackle House to name but a few. The Rods are the red One's from Tenyru, I personally fish with this kit and find it second to none, a bit like pringles once you pop you just can't stop. So all going well within a couple of weeks I will have my first order on Irish shores just in time for the end of the bass ban. Over the next couple of weeks I will regularly review some of the tackle that will be available and give you my views as to why this kit will improve both the quality of your fishing experience and your catch rate! My contact details are in my profile where you will find my phone number and e mail, feel free to get in touch to discuss any tackle you might wish to order! A web site will be coming very shortly that will give viewers access too detailed high res pics and descriptions of the lures and rods etc! So keep your eyes peeled for "the lure store"!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the store!

Should you ever need any replacement reel bearings, why not visit us at http://www.smbbearings.com/index.htm for information on our high spec reel bearings and our EMQ2 low vibration bearings, with oil lubrication, which spin freely and quietly.

patrick said...

Thanks man will do! Tight lines and bendy rods!

Anonymous said...

good luck with the site and business mate..hope it all goes good for you,,look forward to those new lures ur gonna start selling !!!!