Guiding And Tackle Sales

You will find attached to the blog contact deatil for my new guiding and tackle business. The tackle will be supplied by the biggest names in lure fishing including, ultimate fishing, sakura, lucky craft, IMA and Slug Go.

The guiding service is based on twenty years experience fishing this coast line and I think that the pictures speak for themselves. This service is suited to both the very experienced and the novice. For those just starting out there will lots of tips on lures etc and water craft info and always the chance of a clonker!!! That's why they call it fishing.

My aim is for you to have a really memorable days fishing, on what I consider to be some of the most beautiful and productive grounds our little country has to offer..

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New Lures and Plastics

I have just received a whole new shipment of lures and plastics from ultimate fishing so anyone interested in effective winter lures should drop me a line. I also got a whole new range of heads in on the advice of the French lads when they where over so give me a shout and ill fill you in.

I just want to make a brief comment about inter net nastiness, I have noticed it creeping into forums etc and I have to say I just don't get it. Why do people feel the need to slag people off or wind them up, it's just cowardly and childish, it really goes against the spirit of fishing. Yes I use this blog to further my business and why shouldn't I, I am completely up front about it. But I also go out of my way to help people out as best I can, I don't claim to be some bass guru, I am just a guide and a tackle dealer end of! So if you feel the need to have a pop at me at least have the courage to say who you are! But that is always the way with bully's and begrudgers they hide out, they just hate to see people make a go of anything probably because they are too scared to try. Just thought I would get that off my chest cause i want no part in slagging people off or winding them up its pathetic.

No comments: