Guiding And Tackle Sales

You will find attached to the blog contact deatil for my new guiding and tackle business. The tackle will be supplied by the biggest names in lure fishing including, ultimate fishing, sakura, lucky craft, IMA and Slug Go.

The guiding service is based on twenty years experience fishing this coast line and I think that the pictures speak for themselves. This service is suited to both the very experienced and the novice. For those just starting out there will lots of tips on lures etc and water craft info and always the chance of a clonker!!! That's why they call it fishing.

My aim is for you to have a really memorable days fishing, on what I consider to be some of the most beautiful and productive grounds our little country has to offer..

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

October-December


Well the summer has come to an end and so begins the Autumn fishing (Thank god I hear you say.) When lots of guys are putting up their spinning gear for next spring you will find me cleaning down the gear, making sure it is all ready to roll for the run of absolute monsters that are heading our way. The big crab moult is starting and this draws in the the really big female fish and give us a chance to nail them.

Soft plastic baits are really the reason that there has been such improvement in our winter sport. I have a selection of shads, worms and other monstrosities that get used between October and December and the bass just can't turn them down.

I am taking a few days off from the 15Th to the 19Th of October to fish with the lads from ultimate fishing, i have been sending out a few pics of some of the fish taken on the Injection and I know they are buzzing about coming over.

So if it is a monster you are after and are really serious about your Bassing, you need to because it is bloody cold, then give me a shout now and book a days monster hunting as tides are becoming limited.

2 comments:

Spitfire66 said...

Quality fish there Pat - love it!!!!

Hope youre well & the fishing keeps getting better as Autumn and the biguns come

Hi to Cian & Pauliebigfish ;o)

PS if I do crap again in Jersey Im hanging myself lol

James Barry said...

Best of luck on the croc hunt no doubt il be sitting here in freezing cold aberdeen green with envy when yea post them up.... Chat to yea soon.