Guiding And Tackle Sales

You will find attached to the blog contact deatil for my new guiding and tackle business. The tackle will be supplied by the biggest names in lure fishing including, ultimate fishing, sakura, lucky craft, IMA and Slug Go.

The guiding service is based on twenty years experience fishing this coast line and I think that the pictures speak for themselves. This service is suited to both the very experienced and the novice. For those just starting out there will lots of tips on lures etc and water craft info and always the chance of a clonker!!! That's why they call it fishing.

My aim is for you to have a really memorable days fishing, on what I consider to be some of the most beautiful and productive grounds our little country has to offer..

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Injection



Got out for a few hours today to give the injection its first real going over with the soft plastics. This rod is just seven foot of fast actioned madness, light as a feather and yet with loads of back bone. Since I started working in fishing my fishing hours have seriously suffered, I spend a lot of time on the water watching other guys catch bass and the rest of my time on line buy, selling and researching lures. Today was a well earned break.

As we arrived the channels where really starting to empty nicely, good stiff breeze, clearing water and high pressure all mixed up with a nice big tide. Again the plastics proved hard to beat.

I missed a fish that hit the tail of The bait i would think, then I had a take on the "surface" with a rolling shad, then bang good fish on. The rod preformed really well, fish made several long hard runs and stayed deep so I knew it was a good size from the off. At no stage did the injection feel like it was locking up or had no more to give.

In that hour I had two fish both on plastics the first was 8lb the second 7lb, god I just love the end of summer. Roll on autumn and winter so I can see how this little beauty preforms against some really big fish.

4 comments:

Spitfire66 said...

Fantastic fish there Pat (if you could do with a break from catching bass then come to the Jersey comp lol)

well done !

Anonymous said...

well done pat nice fish
all the best mark

Simon Lewis said...

Lovely fish there Pat - you jammy git!!!!!

Simon.

patrick said...

Hard working git more like it man, it has really started to fish now with lots of 7 8 9 and double figure fish showing.