Guiding And Tackle Sales

You will find attached to the blog contact deatil for my new guiding and tackle business. The tackle will be supplied by the biggest names in lure fishing including, ultimate fishing, sakura, lucky craft, IMA and Slug Go.

The guiding service is based on twenty years experience fishing this coast line and I think that the pictures speak for themselves. This service is suited to both the very experienced and the novice. For those just starting out there will lots of tips on lures etc and water craft info and always the chance of a clonker!!! That's why they call it fishing.

My aim is for you to have a really memorable days fishing, on what I consider to be some of the most beautiful and productive grounds our little country has to offer..

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Zonk Gateride




OK so I have been talking to one or two people about new lures what's hot and what's not etc! And they where making a fuss about the Zonk Gateride and the new special lip. Well I'm not one for gimmicks but always have some faith in Megabass and I know the japanesse guys love this lure for their bass fishing. So really gave it a go this morning, I was guiding so I don't really fish very much at all when I am working i try to focus on my clients and get them fishing the marks, gullies, holes etc. So I was demonstrating casting over the gully with the Gateride on and bang hooked a stinker of a fish which turned and was gone. Recast the lure just to see was I right about the action on this thing and by god I was. I could be wrong but I think this lure is going to out fish everything else in it's class by a long shot.

So yes the bib is fussy and probably prone to breaking but hey if it nails fish like that then I for one don't really give a damn. Imagine the action of a diving lure that thunk thunk thunk on the rod tip but your lure is in the top three feet of water and you are close to what this lure does.

Time will tell and i need to fish it a lot more but I reckon this one is an out right bass buster! Had a call from a friend Pat this morning who just bought a red dragon and took it out first trip today. He hammered fish on a local mark, what a way to christen the new red rod! Well done Pat and I hope it brings you years of pleasure, I have yet to meet a more enthusiastic character! Quality!

No comments: