Guiding And Tackle Sales

You will find attached to the blog contact deatil for my new guiding and tackle business. The tackle will be supplied by the biggest names in lure fishing including, ultimate fishing, sakura, lucky craft, IMA and Slug Go.

The guiding service is based on twenty years experience fishing this coast line and I think that the pictures speak for themselves. This service is suited to both the very experienced and the novice. For those just starting out there will lots of tips on lures etc and water craft info and always the chance of a clonker!!! That's why they call it fishing.

My aim is for you to have a really memorable days fishing, on what I consider to be some of the most beautiful and productive grounds our little country has to offer..

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

One For Spitty

Fishing has been extremely tough, everyone I talk to is struggling to catch on lures in the south east. Some people have done ok but in general things have been hard. Spitty knocked one on the surface tonight though and the Patchinko did the business. Well done mate as the fishing really is tough at the mo so one off the top is a bonus. It looks like it should improve tomorrow and certainly be better by Friday when the wind is due to shift into the south. I know other guides have been struggling to catch so it ain't so bad but you have to go the extra mile to help people get a fish or two so I really hope that things pick up tomorrow. I think the fishing is poor because the temperature is well below average for the time of year as the wind is in the north west. Add to this dirty water and lots of weed and what you have is a fishing nightmare. I will post a couple of pics later.

No comments: