Guiding And Tackle Sales

You will find attached to the blog contact deatil for my new guiding and tackle business. The tackle will be supplied by the biggest names in lure fishing including, ultimate fishing, sakura, lucky craft, IMA and Slug Go.

The guiding service is based on twenty years experience fishing this coast line and I think that the pictures speak for themselves. This service is suited to both the very experienced and the novice. For those just starting out there will lots of tips on lures etc and water craft info and always the chance of a clonker!!! That's why they call it fishing.

My aim is for you to have a really memorable days fishing, on what I consider to be some of the most beautiful and productive grounds our little country has to offer..

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

125 Sld







Have a look at this little peach, it's 125mm long, slim profile weighs just 14.5g and is slow floating. Slow floating means that once you jerk it then it slowly floats up to the surface inducing a Bass to hit it. The reason I got this into stock is that a whole stretch of coast that I fish is subject to murky, milky water conditions and I hoped this might be far more visible to the fish. The good news is that it is not just working for me but for a number of people I sold one to. I find this colour so good that I have order several other Tide Minnows in the same pattern, including the 145 Sld and the 90S.

No comments: