Guiding And Tackle Sales

You will find attached to the blog contact deatil for my new guiding and tackle business. The tackle will be supplied by the biggest names in lure fishing including, ultimate fishing, sakura, lucky craft, IMA and Slug Go.

The guiding service is based on twenty years experience fishing this coast line and I think that the pictures speak for themselves. This service is suited to both the very experienced and the novice. For those just starting out there will lots of tips on lures etc and water craft info and always the chance of a clonker!!! That's why they call it fishing.

My aim is for you to have a really memorable days fishing, on what I consider to be some of the most beautiful and productive grounds our little country has to offer..

Monday, July 20, 2009

Day Off




Had a day off today, so did my good mate and partner in fishing crime Cian, so plans where made, reels rinsed, lures picked and boxed, vans packed and hope where high. It was the first day of the bigger tides, we had a westerly that was gradually shifting south west and some sunshine. It looked good for a few fish. We where hitting a new mark so excitement was running high we knew this was capable of producing some awesome fishing. I had the trusty red rod as did Cian with a fly rod packed on his back. We got out to the water and Cian pointed and said bass attack, one flick of the red beauty and my yellow patchinko was in the thick of feeding fish, bang fish on, then drooped the beat of a heart and bang another fish on, unbelievable. Fish caught photographed and released un-harmed, then Cian got the fly rod out. I think he made four casts before I heard a yelp and saw his rod buckle over into another fine Irish bass. All in all a class days fishing, what a way to spend time with your mates. In total we had twelve this morning with no fish under 3lb and the biggest about 6lb. All my fish where taken on the yellow patchinko a truly awesome surface lure, Cian had one on the fly and the rest on the Feed Shallow another absolute dynamite lure. Both these lures are currently in stock so drop me a line or give me a ring on 087 7403445.




Patrick

2 comments:

Cian said...

Great days fishing, if only I won the lotto and didnt have to work
Something else to see you nail fish after fish on that pistachio, definately given me the confidence to fish on the surface more what an exciting way to fish.

patrick said...

Yeah sometimes they definetly want it up top man! Such a visual way to fish, I love it.