Guiding And Tackle Sales

You will find attached to the blog contact deatil for my new guiding and tackle business. The tackle will be supplied by the biggest names in lure fishing including, ultimate fishing, sakura, lucky craft, IMA and Slug Go.

The guiding service is based on twenty years experience fishing this coast line and I think that the pictures speak for themselves. This service is suited to both the very experienced and the novice. For those just starting out there will lots of tips on lures etc and water craft info and always the chance of a clonker!!! That's why they call it fishing.

My aim is for you to have a really memorable days fishing, on what I consider to be some of the most beautiful and productive grounds our little country has to offer..

Thursday, April 30, 2009

The fish bellow was taken on Monday. I was on a favourite mark, fishing with the lucky craft, 2-20g rod and a new 4000s biomaster not top of the range when it comes to reels but a useful piece of kit for the plastics. The water was a bit coloured but the temp was up and the tide was spot on. I fished a corner I know always hold a fish just before the turn of the tide and bang I hooked a fish on the new megabass x120, a shallow runner! I dropped this fish and this concentrated the mind and I got back to fishing hard covering as much water as I could. All the time waiting trying to gauge the turn as I knew my best chance was just as the tide turned before the water really coloured! Ten minutes in Bamp this fine fish hit a tide minnow 120 slim red shiner, smashing colour for murky water. The fish absolutely took off once hooked and on the light gear was a pleasure to play. The lucky craft ESG is a deceptively powerful little rod, with a through action once into a fish it bends in a powerful curve right to the butt and has plenty in reserve, a joy to fish with.

No comments: