Guiding And Tackle Sales

You will find attached to the blog contact deatil for my new guiding and tackle business. The tackle will be supplied by the biggest names in lure fishing including, ultimate fishing, sakura, lucky craft, IMA and Slug Go.

The guiding service is based on twenty years experience fishing this coast line and I think that the pictures speak for themselves. This service is suited to both the very experienced and the novice. For those just starting out there will lots of tips on lures etc and water craft info and always the chance of a clonker!!! That's why they call it fishing.

My aim is for you to have a really memorable days fishing, on what I consider to be some of the most beautiful and productive grounds our little country has to offer..

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Below are some of the lures that have fished extremely well for me. Red and gold may seem an odd combination to some but believe me I find it a killer pattern. The top lure is an old favourite jackall bros lake police, it is a fresh water bass lure that has been an absolute diamond for me for summer deep water rock marks particularly with a bit of lift on. The middle lure is the feed shallow the new small version, see mrfishjersey for these absolute must have lures, in one session in march I hooked and landed ten bass in an hour on this beauty. The bottom lure is the a tide minnow 120 slim red shiner, this is a shallow runner that casts like a bullet on the light rod and did the business on the fish that you see below. Again mrfishjersey has a fine selection of these lures.

No comments: