Guiding And Tackle Sales

You will find attached to the blog contact deatil for my new guiding and tackle business. The tackle will be supplied by the biggest names in lure fishing including, ultimate fishing, sakura, lucky craft, IMA and Slug Go.

The guiding service is based on twenty years experience fishing this coast line and I think that the pictures speak for themselves. This service is suited to both the very experienced and the novice. For those just starting out there will lots of tips on lures etc and water craft info and always the chance of a clonker!!! That's why they call it fishing.

My aim is for you to have a really memorable days fishing, on what I consider to be some of the most beautiful and productive grounds our little country has to offer..

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Above are pictured my most successful plastics. I will review these as the season progresses. By far the most effective is the Megabass xlayer, pictured on a storm 10g led head and a storm 14g articulated led head. These lures are a must have, I fished last summer with graham and Henry and the crew from jersey, in three cast I hooked three fish one of which you see being played in the main pic on the blog! Three fish three casts you do the maths! They are incredibly versatile. We are fishing in te morning on a new rock mark, the drop down is not for the faint hearted but I reckon the potential to cover fish that have never even seen a plug, never mind a piece of high tech japanesse plastic. The tides are not great but I am quietly confident that a fish or two will be landed. Oh by the way 99% of fish that will be pictured on this blog are returned un-harmed to live and fight another day! Tight Lines!

No comments: